COVID-19 Customer Update
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Rocky’s Auto Credit, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to make a payment. Currently, our dealership is open for business. We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that our dealership is a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments.
Making a Payment has never been easier!
For the safety of our Customers and employee’s you can make your payments online on our company website. Rocky’s Auto Credit As part of our effort to help in this difficult time we are waving the online transaction fees. We also want to make sure all of our customers are aware we do have a Payment drop box to the right of the door at the payment center at 5005 N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix, AZ 85015. (Please make sure you note the money order or cashier’s check with your Name, account number and the last 4 of your Social Security Number.)
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points including door knobs, handles, and counter tops
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
Thank You for Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or Making a Payment during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website <https://www.cdc.gov/>.